Saturday, July 17, 2010

Love Does No Harm. . . .

 

John 10:10 " The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I (truth forged by love) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." The enemy of our soul is the thief, its weapons forged by lies. Just as these weapons are forged by lies, LOVE is forged by TRUTH. Psalm 119:165

Romans 13:10 "Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore Love is the fulfillment of the law" Ephesians 6:11shows us how putting on the armor of God defeats the enemy's weapon's. and finally Ephesians 610 "be strong in the lord and HIS mighty POWER.
 
I think I just got my "EMPWRD" download! Love ya'all . . .I had to post what God gave me this morning! Be a blessing to someone today! How may I serve you today, lord????.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment